Could strike to abdomen cause complications after miscarriage?

Q: I miscarried 6 weeks ago. Bleeding slowed to spotting 4 weeks ago, at which point an ultrasound showed that I had passed everything. 2 weeks ago, my special needs child attacked me, kicking me in the stomach several times. The bleeding increased to the point of saturating 1-3 pads per hour that night, bright red, with pain. I went to the ER a few days ago, but didn't mention the attack. Diagnosis was "abnormal accumulation of fluid in the uterus," prescribed pain meds, told to follow up with my gyno, and to return to the ER if it got worse. I have an appointment with my gyno in a few days, but the pain meds are no longer working, the pain is worse, and the bleeding is the same. I intend to return to the ER this evening if it doesn't begin improving, but I'm wondering if the blows from my daughter actually could have caused this, or if the timing was just unfortunate? I would prefer not to mention it, but if it could affect treatment/diagnosis, I feel that I should.

Symptoms:  lower abdominal pain and cramping, back pain and cramping, prolonged, heavy bleeding after miscarriage, nausea and vomiting, feeling faint