Could the signs I'm having mean I am pregnant?

Patient : I need to know if there is a possibility I am pregnant. The last time I had unprotected sex was August 15th, 2014 .. I got my period 3 days after that and it was normal. The next month when I was supposed to get my period, I was only spotting for 2 days. I took a test and it said negative so I got blood work done just to be sure and that said negative too. This month I was supposed to get my period Tuesday and it would end Sunday(tomorrow morning). Although, I didn't end up getting anything till almost friday night, when I peed there was little blood clots in the toilet and when I wiped it was that brown colour. It only lasted me 24 hours. I am wondering if I should go get another blood test or if I am worrying for no reason.
Symptoms:  Weird pains in stomach, cramps ( I haven't gotten cramps in over 2 years), weight gain, mood swings