Could this affect my chances of being fertile?

Q: Hey basically I started having sex at a young age 13 or 14, too young I'm aware. At the age of 14 or early 15 I read somewhere that cold water or ice on your testicles helped increase your chances of getting pregnant and as a result once I soaked mine in very hot tap water as a way of reducing my chances for that day, not for a long period of time, wouldn't have been longer than a minute I don't imagine and although it was painful after it wasn't long lasting or anything that caused real inconvenience, just felt uncomfortable for a while. I after this one time realised how stupid this was, but ever since have had myself worried that it would affect my ability to have children in the long run, and still at the age of 18 am worried, as having a child is one of the things that i've always wanted and can't imagine not being able to father a child throughout my life.

Additionally, just want to know whether the stress of worrying will have affected my chances?

Please help me, thanks.