Could this be a good time

Patient

Q: Hi me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby. Well i started my peroid this past thrusday. We had sex last night at 1130 then 1230 then 120 am this morning. Is there a good chance i could get pregnant?

Symptoms:  Feel a little sick to my stomach
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
If you are still bleeding & also having sex then the probability of a conception are almost meek. It is generally advisable to have sex on the days between day 11 to day 19 of the menstrual cycle to improve the chances of a probable conception, provided the female spouse has a regular menstrual pattern varying between 28 to 35 days periodicity.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.