Could this be a recurring flu?

Patient : I had a bad respiratory infection a few weeks ago(bad cough extreme fatigue, headaches, body aches), went to the Drs, and was told that it was most likely the flu but was given antibiotics. Now it seems to be back with a vengeance. All day I had a fever (102.4 when I finally got around to getting a thermometer) and extreme chills, a bad cough, congestion, exhaustion, and nausea, shortness of breath, and faintness when I do almost any physical activity. Is this the same infection? Any idea what it could be?
Symptoms:  fever (102.4) extreme chills, bad cough, congestion, exhaustion, and nausea, shortness of breath, and faintness when I do almost any physical activity