Could this be a sign that i am pregnant

Q: What does a one day period mean?
i am experiencing alot of symptoms that are leading me to believe that i am pregnant. i am nausea randomly throughout the day, i have headaches more the usual, i am fatigued more then usual. i am also hungry more often then i usually am.

the period i experienced was like a normal one but then when i woke in the morning the next day it was completely gone it was like i never even had one. i am very curious if this could be a sign that i am pregnant. my boyfriend would love to have children and we have been having unprotected sex for quite some time now hoping that i would soon become pregnant.

Symptoms:  Headaches, fatigue, nausea, increased hungry