Could this be a tumor or a blood clot

Q: For years i have suffered with server migraines and have had many mri's and cat scans that reveled nothing to be wrong i have had a migraine for the last 3 days the pains been so bad i cant eat or sleep , i have brought back up every thing ihave eaten or drank . although the migraine has seems to have gone it has now left the right side of my face mainly cheek,and eye and the temple very soft and tender to touch to the point of hurting when i touch it what could be wrong?

Symptoms:  Being sick , not being able to keep anything down, cant sleep, hot and cold flushes and my right side of my face and temple being tender to touch