Could this be a yeast infection?

Q: I've had what I think is a yeast infection for a long time now, and I was prescribed Fluconazole for it and took them all (6) over the course of a week. But it still continues to bother me. I don't have excessive discharge, but I do have minimal white build-up on my inner labia that I am able to easily remove, but it keeps coming back every couple of days.
I have tried 5-day Monistat cream, and Vagisil. I also was prescribed Fluconazole (200 mg) and given 6 pills. I took one (as I was directed) - it didn't do anything. About two weeks later I still had symptoms and took the rest on a daily schedule, 1 a day for 5 days, and still saw no results.

What could this be?