Could this be AIDS or another sexual infection??

Patient : Could this be AIDS or another sexual infection or just a common cold? I gave a blowjob to someone for like less of 10 minutes. and I read BJ's a very low risk of getting aids and there could be another sexual infection.
Symptoms:  I have sore tongue and throat but it's already going away.
Doctor :   Oral sex unprotected is also dangerous and has risk of transmission of HIV and other STDs. Sore throat could have been d ue to other reason, not related to oral sex. But remember though the risk on comparison to intercourse is less, unprotected oral sex still remains as high risks for infection. Get consulted with a physician, if sore throat does not subside.