Could this be an STD??

Patient : Hi, I have a question about STD\'s. About 2 weeks ago I had sex, and a few hours later noticed a small bump at the top of my vagina (not on the inside). It didn\'t hurt or seem to bother me. It almost looked like a pimple because it was pus filled but I left it alone and haven\'t put anything on it. Its going away a little more each day, but now it has been 2 weeks. It is not a huge bump anymore but now it is a red mark that almost looks like a bump, but is smooth when I touch it. Again, I haven\'t had discomfort with it until today where I feel like its been somewhat itchy the past 2 days and it normally isn\'t like that. The bump has not spread, but I\'m afraid now all of a sudden that I\'m itching this could be a sign of an STD? I\'m really scared and really hope that it\'s not. If I had an STD would these be signs of it? Also would I be in a lot of pain or none at all? Please help me and answer when you can thankyou
Symptoms:  Bump has not spread, is getting smaller, but is starting to somewhat itch 2 weeks after having sex