Could this be diabetes or stroke symptoms?

Q: My husband is diabetic plus he had a TIA April of 2014. This morning he woke up on the floor of our bedroom where he had knocked a lot of stuff around the room. When he came out where I was he was dazed and confused. I thought his sugar had dropped so I fixed him some food and made him eat. He wandered around for a little while and then sat down and ate. He finally came too somewhat but couldn't really eat much. He has a severe headache and is vomiting. He is very tired. Should I be concered that this could be another stroke symptom?

Symptoms:  Vomiting, confusion, loss of balance, severe headache