Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Could this be prostate cancer?

Could this be prostate cancer?

Patient: I am a 24 almost 25 year old male. I have been having an issue of feeling a high amount of pressure behind my scrotum and in front of my anus (in between the two). Often when I have a bowel movement I have what seems to be pre-ejaculate fluid come out of my penis. a decent amount at that. I often also seem to have a difficult time urinating (no pain) but it is difficult to start the flow of urine and often difficult to keep it going. this has been worrying me for some time now. It seems to have been on and off mostly on for the past 8 to 9 months now.

Symptoms: Swollen feeling between scrotum and anus.

Doctor: Some scientists have called the spot you are indicating as ‘M’ spot and it is sensitive area in Men. Many symptoms you are describing appear psychological and your anxiety to seminal loss. It is normal and only treatment is proper sex education to clarify your doubts.