Could this be the cause of Plan B or pregnancy?

Q: A month and a half ago me and my boyfriend had sex, and the condom broke.The next day, i took the morning after pill. (Plan B) I was already on my period when me and my boyfriend had sex.

Well my period ended, then three days later i had this brown and pink discharge for about 3 days.

So it's been a month and a half now, and i haven't started my period yet.And my period is almost 2 weeks late. Could it just be the morning after pill that is causing me to miss or have a delayed period?

Or could i be pregnant? I don't have any symptoms of being pregnant.

Also i have been having light cramps on and off like i'm about to start my period for 2 weeks now, but i haven't started yet. I have also been bloated.

Thanks for any answer!