Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Could this me an infection

Could this me an infection

Patient: Could i be pregnant if i dry humped with underwear?

Symptoms: Missed period, lower right abdominal pain, virgin, discharge with blood streaks, growling stomach

Doctor: Hello,The possibility of pregnancy after dry humping are minimal unless there has been an ejaculate which have wetted your clothes and you continued the humping then possibilities exist. But if there has been no ejaculate , then the chances of pregnancy are negligible.The delay is probably stress induced which can cause hormonal imbalances and hence it is advisable to remain de-stressed and wait for menses to resume . It is also suggested that you may undertake a urine pregnancy test to rule out any chances of pregnancy as well.I hope i have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health,regards