Could this mean a Mini Stroke or something else?

Patient : My fiancé has complained of having numbness in his left arm from what he recalls twice this morning. He has also complained about his neck hurting too. He is 57.
Symptoms:  Numbness in left arm and pain in neck.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. It seems that your fiance is suffering from the intervertebral nerve compression lea ding to the pain neck with numbness left arm. I will advice you to get MRI spine to look for it. By the time, do hot compresses. He can apply volini gel and take painkillers like diclofenac . But the possibility of heart disease needs to be ruled out. Get ECG done. I hope it helps. Stay healthy.