Could this mean i am pregnant?

Q: My period has not came on and I got this brown colored discharge, with abdominal pains, could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Urinating and tiredness

A:   Brown discharge before a period is a common phenomenon in many women. If however you only have brown discharge for over a week and no real show, you could assume that you have missed your period. Missed periods could be because of a variety of reasons other than pregnancy. However the most common cause is pregnancy and hence it must be ruled out. However if you test negative for pregnancy, then nothing more needs to be done other than waiting for 2 - 3 weeks.
Most physicians will consider missed periods a potential problem after 6 months, in a woman who has had regular cycles before. If a woman was irregular before, than twelve months is the usual time-frame.
Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a woman's urine. Known as the pregnancy hormone, hCG is only found in pregnant women. you should wait at least one day after your missed period before taking a home pregnancy test, though waiting a week is considered best. If you follow the instructions mentioned on the pack, you shall be able to reliably find out if you are pregnant or not.
It would be a good idea to take the pregnancy test rather than stressing about the possibility of a pregnancy.