Cracking your Back every day for Pain Relief

Patient : Is it unhealthy to crack your back (so i suppose your spine) via flexion, every day, multiple times a day for relief of pain?
Symptoms:  Pain relief
Doctor :   Hi, Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It is not hea lthy and beneficial to crack the back. It is unhealthy. It is beneficial to back excercises. And analgesic such as ibuprofen can be taken for pain relief. You can get your vitamin D3 levels as it is important cause of muscular pain and if found low you can take its supplements. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.