Cramping & Hypertension 7 weeks Pregnant

Patient : I am 7 weeks pregnant. I fell on the ice 2 days ago. Since then I have been having a lot of cramping (no spotting) and my blood pressure has been spiking into the 180-200 (systolic) range. My doc will not see me yet as I have not established until my apt next week. Should I visit the ER...I do not want to over react.
Symptoms:  Cramping, hypertension
Doctor :   Hello, With the Bp recording of systolic 180-200 then you should be in ER. History of fall in pregnancy should not c ause a high BP unless there has been an element of head injury or severe blood loss. In either the case a visit to ER is must. regards