Cramping and bleeding, I had a partial hysterectomy five years

Patient : Cramping and bleeding, I had a partial hysterectomy five years ago.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted the history of partial hysterectomy 5 years ago and now have cramping and bleeding. The cause is obviously the part left after partial hysterectomy. The exact cause of this can be found out only by a Gynecologist's examination, ultrasonography and other investigations as may be advised by Her. The treatment will depend upon the cause found. Hence, I would advise you to see a Gynecologist ASAP and get the doubts cleared.