Cramping and spotting after sex with an abortion three months before

Patient

Q: Ok, so this is going to seem like a lot of rambling, but here it goes. I had to have an abortion in December and I had the cramping and bleeding for about two weeks afterwards, which I was told was normal. After I stopped bleeding, the cramping went away and then two weeks later the bleeding and cramping started again. I am pretty sure this was my period....however, it lasted longer than ususal and the cramping was different than it was before the abortion...it was like the cramping I experienced after the abortion. Last night, I had sex and we were a little rough and used different positions. At one point he was inside very deep and there was some pressure but no pain. We also used a toy at one point. This morning, I had some spotting and now this afternoon I am bleeding a little more (nothing major, not enough to fill a pad) and I am cramping. The cramping is a lot like I had after the procedure. I am wondering if I have damage do to the rough sex, starting my period again, if there is something wrong from the procedure I had, or if there is a chance of pregnancy??? In the back of my mind, I am very worried that I have some damage do to the procedure; I HAD to have it done...it was not wanted. I really want to have a baby so I am hoping that there is nothing wrong with me.

Doctor