Cramping for 10 days, am i pregnant ?

Patient

Q: Hi I am 22, I've recently been going through what seems like full blown pregnancy symptoms since July 10th. My next cycle is due July 25th. I've taken two test already (one negative the other one not sure) but apparently I've taken them too early. I'm trying to figure out if I have a baby in there or just preparing for the cycle of hell. Can you help?

Symptoms:  Lower middle cramping, lower middle bloating , change in taste and smell, larger sore breast, nausea/gagging but no actual vomit, and frequent bathroom breaks
Doctor