Cramping in different body parts.

Q: Hi there, I am 21 years old boy, my height is 5'6 and weight is 51kg.
I have a problem of cramping. I can feel my hand cramping, leaps cramping, legs cramping every time but in less amount. But when I have to stand in front of lots of people(e.g. in lecture, group of strange people), then cramping becomes very much. They can also see it. This problem was started for last 2 years. I haven't taken any treatment for this. This is the first time I am consulting to someone.
What is the reason behind this? Which vitamin deficiency is this? Please help me.
I hope you understood my problem.
Thank you.