Crazy Pregnant Question.

Patient : Crazy question I know but, can you get pregnant from toilet water backsplash? I had to void terribly and my brother had used the bathroom a minute before me and forgot to flush . Any chance sperm would survive cold toilet water and urine?
Symptoms:  I am pregnant but have been married for ten years and my spouse and I have intercourse at least once a week.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is no possibility of getting pregnant by a toilet water backsplash. For a natural pregnancy, there should be direct penetration of the penis into vagina and ejaculation. Do not worry about this possibility. Hope this helped. Good luck. Regards