Crazy Pregnant Question.

Patient

Q: Crazy question I know but, can you get pregnant from toilet water backsplash? I had to void terribly and my brother had used the bathroom a minute before me and forgot to flush . Any chance sperm would survive cold toilet water and urine?

Symptoms:  I am pregnant but have been married for ten years and my spouse and I have intercourse at least once a week.
Doctor

There is no possibility of getting pregnant by a toilet water backsplash.
For a natural pregnancy, there should be direct penetration of the penis into vagina and ejaculation.
Do not worry about this possibility.
Hope this helped.
Good luck.