Cream for fairness

Q: Hello my self aadil sheikh before a day 1 doctor suggest me glyco 6 with eubit skin lighteining cream mix in night for fairness and then he suggest me decroma 12% with eubit skin lightening cream can this creams is useful for me my skin was fair but due to sun its become dark i want natural colour if this cream is not useful so can u tell me the better cream for me

A:   Thank you for you question. The best way to regain your natural skin complexion is to avoid excessive sun exposure and wear protective sun screen of at least spf 30 when you will be out in the sun. We generally advise against using skin lightening creams as the chemicals it contains can be harmful to the skin, cause permanent damage and scarring, and may even contribute to the development of skin cancer. We recommend you refrain from using such creams unless prescribed by and monitored by a certified dermatologist.

Thank you for choosing