Creatine and conception

Patient : Hi , We are trying to conceive, should my wife be taking creatine monohydrate? Thanks Chi
Symptoms:  None
Creatine and conception-1
Doctor :   Hello, Creatinine is a byproduct which is excreted through kidneys as a waste to metabolism. It is an indicator of the kidney function and per se has no relation to conception. there is no requirement to take creatinine exogenously for conceiving instead she must start herself on Folic acid tabs 5mg daily prior to 3 months from planning for conception to avoid any form of congenital anomalies in the fetus. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards