Cronic Back Pain

Q: I have suffered with back pain for 3 years, the pains tend to be all across the lower back (if it's very painfull I tend to poo frequently) the paincanalso spread across the top of my shoulders and down my arms.
Writing is becoming a problem, I can't write an A4 page without getting really bad cramp in my writsts. I hae been to my gp who knows how many times at first they though it could be arthritic although now they have said they have no idea! I have been perscribed Tramacet which helps with most of the pain but it is not a fix. Im only 23 and this is already restricting my daily activitieis. I dont socialise anymore because after a day at work I dont want to move and I feel exhusted. Any help or advice would be a massive help.