Cry for HELP!


Q: HELP! Mentally Distraught!!!!!! I am 48 yrs old female in this past year my 18 yr old daughters horse died my husband got caught with woman in my bed my father died in his home 100 ft from mine , i filed divorce my husband filed bankrupt with the company i had worked at for 21 yrs was married to him for 19 yrs he has striped me from everything leaving me in debt. no home no car no money no job taken everything , I feel like i am loosing my mind i can't seem to sleep i have bad dreams ,eating is hard ,Can't get a job , Can't comprehend anything ,Life has beaten me what can i do to feel human again like get my life back, I have no money no job and living in my fathers home because its still in probate.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I lost my medication en route to a remote island in the Bahamas. I am gone for one week. I was on 10 mg of Paxil. I...

Q: I forgot to bring my prescription medication- an antidepressant on my trip to the Bahamas. The drug is an SSRI calle...

Q: I started taking fluoxetine yesterday, I took 40ng yesterday and 20 today but forgot to check about things like Niqui...

Q: Hi, I am really struggling, I feel like I have become completely alone, because a new psychiatrist I saw has diagnose...

Q: Hi, I recently had more depression and went into insomnia, i consulted a doctor and he adviced me for a blood test. ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon