CT scan during pregnancy

Patient : I am a 27 years old female married with one child. Since I am planning for child 2 I have determined via ovulation test when it was the appropriate time for me to get high chances of getting pregnant and accordingly my husband and I slept together. According to my cycle of 32-33 days the best ovulation time was day 17 after the period and I presume it takes 2-3 days to get higher chances of becoming pregnant. My concern is that this incident took place last Tuesday the 21st September 2010 and I had to do a Cit.-scan for my head on the 25th September. Is there a risk on my anticipated pregnancy knowing that my next period is not due until the 4th or 5th of October? Do I need to be worried or it is too early for any x-ray radiation effects to take place in case a positive pregnancy occurs. Appreciating your kind and prompt response on the same due to my worries
Doctor :   I understand your concern about radiation exposure.  The CT scan involves certainly involves a risk slightly higher than n regular x –rays, however the CT scan that you had was not involved with your abdomen and let me reassure you that this would surely reduce the radiation exposure in your gestational sac if you were pregnant. In some cases, even when radiation exposure is contraindicated in pregnancy, the benefit of receiving an accurate diagnosis may outweigh the risk associated with radiation exposure.