CuguqybaI had unprotected sex on the 14the of this month

Q: CuguqybaI had unprotected sex on the 14the of this month. I'm not on birth control and he didn't wear a condom. Every time I wipe there is light blood on the toilet paper. I've read up on implantation bleeding but I'm not sure if that's what it is. There is no clotting and it seems to just be spotting. It happened a little yesterday but when I wiped today, there was more but the same dull red color. I should have started my period sometime between the 21st and well, today but I haven't. Do you think that I'm pregnant? Would a home pregnancy test work this soon if I used one? Any information you can give me will help!

Symptoms:  Light bleeding when wiping, spotting in underwear.