Cure for contact dermatitis

Q: Hi, Im a seventeen year old girl and I have been suffering from contact dermatitis (according to my dermatologist over 3 years ago). It was really bad on my first year of contact with it. I was not allowed to eat chicken or anything fishy and have anything too sweet. I got better after a year and to the years that followed, I just encounter the 'driving-me-insane' itch less often. But this year, Im currently enrolled in 2nd semester for college, there was never a day the itching stopped since June. Im reaaaaaaally irritated by it already and it looks bad on me already because it has discolored my neck, elbow pit, and behind my knees. Right now, Im taking cetirizine daily and chlorphenamine maleate when its really itchy and inflamed. After baths, I apply petroleum jelly. I dont know what to do anymore. They dont go away and im embarrassed by how it looks already. Any help? Thanks a lot!

Symptoms:  Itching and discoloration of the neck, elbow and knee pit