Curious

Patient

Q: I have always wanted to be a shemale.:. What is the easiest way of growing breasts??

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question and welcome to ask the doctor.

Unfortunately there is no way to actually grow breasts. Many individuals who undergo gender reassignment surgery (male to female) will have breast implant surgery. This is an operation in which silicone or saline breast implants are placed under the chest muscle to create a breast mound. This surgery can be done by a plastic surgeon. Your surgeon may ask that you meet with a psychiatrist before proceeding with this type of surgery.