Curious about the symptoms i have due to late period.

Patient

Q: 3 weeks after unprotected sex i have no period tiredness sore boobs and peeing alot

Symptoms:  Soore boobs insomia
Doctor

Thanks for the query. If you have missed your anticipated cycle and have the above symptoms, it could mean a pregnancy.You may do a urine pregnancy test and confirm the same. If negative, wait a week for your cycles, if no changes, see a doctor for further treatment. In case you are awaiting your menses in a week's time, the symptoms may mean a pre-menstrual syndrome. Kindly wait for the cycles, have plenty of water and avoid tea, coffee and smoking during this period. In case your cycles do not return, see a doctor after a pregnancy test.
Hope this hel[ed