Currently experiencing a headache on my ride side I feel

Patient : Currently experiencing a headache on my ride side. I feel pressure. I had a surgery in Feb for my acoustic neuroma tumor removal. However they didn't remove the whole tumor. I been having pain all day. Not sure how serious is this
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us The surgery itself could be causing the headache. I do not understand why the complete tu mour was not removed. Was there a reason for this. If so, please write back to us regarding this. Also, you should see a Doctor to confirm the cause of headaches. An EEG may be done with severe headaches and medication given to help you get over them. All the best and have a speedy recovery. Hope this helps you