Currently have some burning during urination What do I take?

Patient : Currently have some burning during urination. What do I take?
Doctor :   Hi welcome to Ask The Doctor, You might be suffering from obstructive uropathy. Obstructive uropathy is a condition in which your urine flows in the reverse direction. Instead of flowing from the kidneys to the bladder, the urine “refluxes” back into the kidneys. Reflux literally means “a flowing back of a liquid.” Burning sensation while urination can also be caused by infectious (including sexually transmitted infections or STD infections of Chlamydia and Gonorrhea) and noninfectious conditions, but it is most commonly due to bacterial infection of the urinary tract affecting the bladder. Consult a doctor and go for tests which are suggested by the doctor. This is a common problem, so nothing to worry. Drink lots of water. Wish you a quick recovery.