Cut penis infection?

Patient: I recently was having sex and I cut my penis a Lil then I had sex again and it got a Lil bigger now it’s healed but im getting a raw rash around my penis head and Lil blister or Lil cuts are showing up ? Is it a yeast infection im also not circumcised

Symptoms: Just Lil blisters forming under the head after I used apple cider they got bigger

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.ocmIf you had injured your penile prepuce during intercourse and suffere d a cut , the you should have ideally waited for it to heal. As you landed up having unprotected sex before complete healing the cut had increased in length and the chances of contracting infection or an STD became higher.ow as you experience little blisters and cuts over out glans and prepuce within a week of having intercourse , it is likely that you have contracted an STD and most likely herpes ( with the description you have given) and the cuts with a possible fungal infection accompanied.I suggest you visit your physician for a local examination and a swab culture test for ascertaining the causative organism , so accordingly treatment can be planned with antivirals or antifungals.I hope i have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health,regards