Cyst

Patient: My wife got cyst problem,her doctor gave Ovral L tablet .Is it right a priscription?

Doctor: Thank you for your question. If what you are describing is an ovarian cyst then Ovral L is one of the medications used to treat surrounding ovarian cysts. This medication is a combination of Levonorgestrel and Ethinylestradiol and is commonly also used as an oral contraceptive (birth control). It can also be used treat ovarian cysts associated with a condition called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). If you have any further questions, please consult the physician who prescribed it to you.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com