Cysts are all over my body

Patient

Q: Hello.

I have a problem( i think) with giant cysts. Giant cysts appearing on my back and buttocks, filled with red and yellow liquid. I usually have problems with them exploding unnoticed, or growing so big they hurt just by wearing a tshirt. My sister, mother and grandfather got theese problems too. What can I do to avoid theese? its a constant litterally pain in the ass and want to get rid of this. And what is this?

My doctor gave me tetraclysin antibiotics, but doesent work, we had to operate the last cycst out of my chest since breathing was painfull. when they go away, there is dark areas on my skin(mostly buttocks)

thanks

Symptoms:  Cysts, back and buttocks pain
Doctor