Daddy or no? Sex oct 20th. Due date July 7th. Being induced at 37 weeks on June 15th...

Patient

Q: So my dilemma, I had sex with this girl on the 20th of October. A few weeks later approximately 2 and half actually she proceeds to tell me she is pregnant. I of course was distraught because I know I pulled out, but months go by being upset I begin to cope with it and tell my parents. My mom ask the due date and I tell her; July 7th. She then proclaims that it doesn't add up, I didn't want to get excited so I brush it off. Closer to the due date the girl says she's being induced at 37 weeks the 15th of June. Now I'm suspicious. Is this my child or not?

Doctor