Daddy or no? Sex oct 20th. Due date July 7th. Being induced at 37 weeks on June 15th...

Q: So my dilemma, I had sex with this girl on the 20th of October. A few weeks later approximately 2 and half actually she proceeds to tell me she is pregnant. I of course was distraught because I know I pulled out, but months go by being upset I begin to cope with it and tell my parents. My mom ask the due date and I tell her; July 7th. She then proclaims that it doesn't add up, I didn't want to get excited so I brush it off. Closer to the due date the girl says she's being induced at 37 weeks the 15th of June. Now I'm suspicious. Is this my child or not?