Daily headaches and waking up with headaches

Patient

Q: Hi, my name is Tania and I am 26 years old. I have been dealing with daily headaches for months now, approximately three or four months. For the past few days now I have been waking up with headaches. The headaches are usually located on the sides and the front of my head and near my nose. I think it is important that I write down thoroughly about my health, just because I think these are issues that might be related.

I have been suffering with eating disorders for years. I was anorexic and dropped alot of weight and very fast to the point that I lost my periods for six months. After that I became a bulimic for about a year and than ended up gaining 50 pounds in less than a year. I have abused laxatives for 3 years, taking up to twenty per day and have recently stopped. And I suffer from Binge eating disorder even today where I do binge at least once per day which is a major improvement from before. I am 5.0 feet tall and weight 150 ponds. A year ago I was hospitalized for pelvic inflammatory disease. I eat alot of junk food but really try my best to eat right but it isn

Symptoms:  I have been dealing with daily headaches for months now, approximately three or four months. For the past few days now I have been waking up with headaches. The headaches are usually located on the sides and the front of my head and near my nose.
Doctor