Dairy Allergy

Patient : Hello Since last 6 months i'm getting hives and itchy skin in night due to Dairy products, Watermelon and pineapple consumption. I don't quite understand how i got this because before i never got any such reactions.I'm currently consuming Soy/Almond milk & don't get the reactions. What can be the remedy for the allergy and will it ever be reduced/gone?
Symptoms:  hives, itchy skin, diarrhea
Doctor :   Lactose intolerance can be managed by adopting a lactose/ dairy free diet. In some cases, however, use of Lactase Tablet s (an enzyme that breaks down lactose and makes it easier to digest) have helped patients to tolerate it in the diet. Alternative options to milk (as mentioned by you above) may be chosen. Moreover, you should visit an Allergy specialist to confirm all the other causes of food intolerance by using a Food Panel for Allergy Skin Prick Test.