Damage Caused By Eating Disorder

Patient

Q: I have been diagnosed with ednos and i have been binging for nine years, purging on and off for four, restricting intake for a little over three, and abusing laxatives (up to 25 a day every day) for three years. I'm now in a bit of a limbo between recovery and relapse as I am not quite ready to give it up but my parents have forced me into treatment if that makes sense? So I am still abusing laxatives but I've been able to go back down to about 5-8 a day after not using them for a while in hospital, and i try to eat less than 800 calories daily with a net around 400 at most. I've been having a lot of stomach pain and bloating recently. I've also had an ongoing headache, a sore throat and cough, my voice keeps going away, and my mouth has several sores in it on tongue and gums. I have recurring feelings of something being caught in my throat or what feels like a bubble of air coming up my throat. I have also experienced a decrease in appetite and have not been able to sleep more than about 2-3 hours a night even with my sleep meds. I have looked up the symptoms a few times and come across GERD/acid reflux as well as retinal failure as possibilities which i mentioned to my parents who said im just exaggerating it and looking for another way to be sick without my disorder? however I am going to a specialist tmrw to see if my kidneys, esophagous or digestive system have been damaged and I was wondering what kind of tests they may do and what they may think it is and also whether they will be able to tell I am still taking the laxatives?? please help as this is giving me tons of anxiety tonight
(Currently taking 40 mg Strattera, 60 mg Prozac, 25 mg Amitripyline, 30 vyvanese, and 10 mg of melatonin as prescribed but occasionally self medicating with those and other medications in the house a bit as well if thats relevant)

Symptoms:  Coughing, not sleeping, bloating, stomach ache, decreased appetite, lump in throat, losing voice, headache, etc
Doctor