Dark brown spotting a week after losing virginity

Patient

Q: Halo Dr, Me and my girlfriend had intercourse for the first time(she was a virgin) we were not planning this and ended up doing it on her ovulation period. its now two weeks later and she has been having brow spotting for a week now. She is worried she might be pregnant even though I did not ejaculate trough out the experience and the intercourse only lasted one minute as she asked me to stop because it was to painful. Her period is next week but she does not feel it coming on. we are both worried can you please help us

Symptoms:  Dark brown spotting a week before period is suppose to arrive. No other symptoms
Doctor