Dark circles, hair fall

Patient : How to remove dark circles around your eyes? How to reduce hair fall and make your hair healthier? Female Age 23 Height 5'8" Weight 55 KGs
Symptoms:  Dark circles, hair fall

Q: I have a tailors bunion on my right pinky toe. It is extremely painful wearing certain types of shoes. If I choose to...

Q: I am writing in regard to some shortness of breath I've been experiencing off an on for about a week. It started l...

Q: Ankle vericose veins sweeling and pain and in joints histtory of copd noudles in some joints

Q: Hello, i have had anal sex only and im a virgin, my period is two days late and im spotting light red and only for a ...

Q: I had a severe bout of vertigo and my vision made it seem like the world was swinging back and forth. I staggered and...

218

173

138

98