Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » Dark skin due to stretchmarks

Dark skin due to stretchmarks

Patient: I had strectmarks left over my belly and also skin on belly has become dark(black). can you suggest me what to do in this case?

Doctor: There are several products in the market that reduces the appearance of stretchmarks but I don’t think you can totally g get rid of them. Most of these products are really pricey too. A few examples are Skinception, Dermology Stretchmark prevention, Revitol Stretchmark prevention and Trilastin SR, to name a few. Other procedures that may need a visit to your doctor are laser treatments and cosmetic surgery. These will have more dramatic results but it still does not totally eliminate stretchmarks. I do hope I answered your question and take care always.

View all posts