Daughter not eating off our plates

Q: My 3 year old daughter does not eat off our plates, she almost gags when u put a piece of cheese or meat in front of her mouth, she still eats purity stage 3, the spaghetti one, by now she should be eating off our plates.
She has a bowl of cereal for breakfast, and for lunch normally a bowl of youghurt, so it's just supper really that's the problem.

Any suggestions or advise would be appreciated, by the way the pediatrician did say when she was around 12 months that she might be tactial dysfunctional explained to us that she almost tastes the food by touching it.