Ask The Doctor > Pending > Dealing with not knowing what is going on

Dealing with not knowing what is going on

Patient: I came off the BCP 4 months go. My husband and I have been ttc ever since. At the beginning my period came back after 3 weeks. but it came back every 15 days. But now, it has been 30 days today since my last period began. I have been having pregnancy symptoms since CD16. I got really bloated and had pressure in my abdomen and then it went away. I still haven’t gotten AF. I took 2 pregnancy tests and they were negative. I have an appointment to get a blood test on Monday. It’s going to drive me nuts all weekend so… What do you think? Do you think I could be pregnant? Could I still have a hormonal imbalance? or PCOS? if so, why do you think that? What are other signs? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Doctor: