Ask The Doctor > Pending > Dear doc I had just a misscariage on sept 2014

Dear doc I had just a misscariage on sept 2014

Patient: Dear doc. I had just a misscariage on sept 2014. My pregnancy was only at 8 weeks that time. Since that i got my period irregularly. Today is the 38th day of my cycle. I noticed several things that distubs my mind. My nipples become lighter than it used to be. Ths skin on areolar area are dry, but last night I clean those up with baby oil and they look OK now. But then I also noticed that the small bumps (i read on some article that it’s montgomery gland) that used to be thare are bow dissappear. there are some white spots that look like having something liquid on it’s surface, instead. Should i be worry? I’m affraid that my prolactin level somehow is rising that would prevent me of being pregnant again. But ihave’nt check. Thanks for your advice

Doctor: