Dear Doc, I need assistance in reading my semen test result

Q: Dear Doc,

I need assistance in reading my semen test results, please see below:
Volume: 2
Colour: Opaque Grey
Reaction: Alkaline
Viscocity Liquefaction time: >1 hour
PH: 8
Sperm count: 40 m/ml
Active Motile: 30%
Sluggish Motile: 40%
non Motile: 30%
Pus Cells: 0-2
Macrophages: 0-2
RBCs: Nil
Yeast/Bacteria: Nil
Abnormal forms: 4
Immature forms: 3
Agglutination: Nil
Clumping: Present

Please note I am 26 years old,not married, have not had intercourse around 6 days before the test, and done it in the clinic for the accuracy of the results, I just wanted to check as I have internal feeling that I have issues, so I did the test.

thanks for the query,

The semen analysis report indicate that you have oligo asthenospermia which indicates decreased active motile sperms with moderate sperm count. you may require to be placed on TAB UBISURE twice a day for next 3 months to improve the motility and counts of sperm. However with these counts, infertility may not be an issue but in general counts and motility are affected in your case.