Dear Doc, I need your help ASAP please, i am pregnant

Patient

Q: Dear Doc,

I need your help ASAP please,

i am pregnant in 5th week, i suffer from intermittent Bleeding since 1 week which starts by some drops of brown blood and goes into intermittent bleeding with red colored blood , i went to dc and she made me some tests twice and she said that the fetus is very weak and small due to this bleeding but i don't know whats the reason behind your bleeding!!!
I am taking a medicin of

i dont know what to do because actually there is a lake of experience in my country

this is my test result:
HB=74% gm , blood sugar =124 mg/100ml ,W.B.C.s=6800 cells /cmm, P.C.V=37% ,Bleeding time=3:15 min , clotting time=2:40 min

Symptoms:  Intermittent Bleeding
Doctor