Dear doctor, 65year lady suffering from low sodium potassium

Patient : Dear doctor, 65year lady suffering from sodium potassium level downfall frequently for the last 2 months. Her thyroid gland and parathyroid were removed 23 years ago. Since then thyroxin,calcium tablet and medicines for fitshave been using. For the last 45 days she is under tube feeding.she cant swallow. She cant move arms or legs.rarely speaking.not fully consious.she can look and move eyes.and can recognise people almost all occassions.if speaks not clear.she has been in hospital.they levelled sodium potassium etc. Then it go down.they would correct.then go down.....this is repeating. Parkinsonism is detected by neuoroligist and medicines ate given. Now patient is at home.today Na 122, K 2.6 Can she walk and speak again normally.
Doctor :   Hello. Thank you for writing to us. Here are the ranges of Sodium 135-145 Potassium 3.6 - 5.2 Here are a list of conditions which cause a decrease in both sodium and potassium: Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Too much water in blood Gastroenteritis Pyloric stenosis These are causes that cannot be diagnosed online and you have to see a Doctor. Tell him to rule out these causes and reach a conclusion. I wish you a speedy recovery. All the best.